Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Crazy wishes... Trade my Black Sand Pearl plain hood for your scooped Sport hood

Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
evilx is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
evilx's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy wishes... Trade my Black Sand Pearl plain hood for your scooped Sport hood

Like the title says... pure crazy wishes, but...

Does anyone with a Black Sand Pearl TRD Sport want a plain, non-scoop hood to trade? Plus some $$$ of course. Hood and paint are in excellent condition.

I am in Denver.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah... good luck lol
Old 08-05-2011, 01:09 AM   #3
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen it happen. Good luck!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #4
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
I've seen it happen. Good luck!
X2
Old 08-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
evilx is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
evilx's Tacoma Gallery
A little bump just in case. But I'm not holding my breath
Old 08-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
I feel so bad telling you this but I bought my scooped hood from a guy in boulder that removed it after just a few miles from the dealership. It was your color and all he wanted was $200! I ruined it and painted it indigo blue!! Keep your eyes open and also check out certi fit as they have these for under $100.