Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale - 2010 OEM 6 disc cd player

Old 08-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale - 2010 OEM 6 disc cd player ---SOLD---

For Sale:

2010 OEM 6 disc CD player in excellent condition.

SOLD

Old 08-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Would this fit my non-JBL 2010 access cab Taco?

How much to ship to St. Louis, MO - 63139?
Old 08-06-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
Iakopa84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Iakopa84's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if this'll fit my 05 single-disc player?
Old 08-06-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
Skimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud of

Name: Dave
Skimoab's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 08-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #5
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 05 non JBL. I purchased a 2010 non-JBL 6 disc.
It was PLUG AND PLAY
Old 08-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
Would this fit my non-JBL 2010 access cab Taco?

How much to ship to St. Louis, MO - 63139?
Yes i'm quite sure it will fit. Just need to box this up and head over to the post office. I'll let you know how much shipping is when i get back. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iakopa84 View Post
Do you know if this'll fit my 05 single-disc player?
I'm not sure i understand your question.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by runyun View Post
I have a 05 non JBL. I purchased a 2010 non-JBL 6 disc.
It was PLUG AND PLAY

Thank you for clearing that up!
Old 08-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #8
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Yes i'm quite sure it will fit. Just need to box this up and head over to the post office. I'll let you know how much shipping is when i get back. Thanks!
I just noticed you are in Canada. Shipping to the US might be a factor. I'll be waiting for the answer.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #9

LOL Believe me our dollar is higher than yours right now so i'm actually losing money taking your American cash. Shipping will possibly be a little bit more but i don't think it'll be that much of a difference. We'll see though.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #10
Old Sheepdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
LOL Believe me our dollar is higher than yours right now so i'm actually losing money taking your American cash. Shipping will possibly be a little bit more but i don't think it'll be that much of a difference. We'll see though.
I hear ya! It's embarrassing the state that we're in down here.

What type of payment would you accept from someone in the US? I do have a PayPal acct.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #11

Yea its crazy how much the American economy affects our own. Even when the dollar was down it was still cheaper to buy auto parts state side instead of in our own country. That's sad.

Paypal or EMT (wire transfer) works just fine for me.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #12

Sorry guys, had to pick up some bubble wrap to ship the stereo in. Unfortunately by the time i got over to the post office it was closed. I'll make sure to get some online quotes tomorrow for ya'll. Thanks for your patience.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #13

PM's sent for shipping quotes.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #14

BUMP!
Old 08-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #16
trd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
trd09's Tacoma Gallery
interested in shipping cost to 01545
Old 08-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #17
Sum1Else is on a distinguished road
Marines: Retired
Sum1Else's Tacoma Gallery
If the stereo is still available I'm located in 92108. Let me know ASAP. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
but your gas is just under $5 a gallon... and climbing... and you can't own a gun for personal protection!!! Since my wife is Canadian... I will say there are some things very valuable up there!!!! I was just in Ontario last week.

Ontario's not to bad. We are surrounded by fresh water lakes on all sides which only takes less than 40 mins to get to one. I would however like to live up north but my job is in Southern Ontario and i just can't leave. Gas just went down a bit but i'm sure it'll go up again. It always does! However i do own guns, mainly for hunting but if necessary for personal protection. That would be a last resort though seeing as if i did shoot someone, whether they broke into my house or assaulted me and/or any other reason i would be charged. Simple as that. We're not allowed to protect ourselves unfortunately.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd09 View Post
interested in shipping cost to 01545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1Else View Post
If the stereo is still available I'm located in 92108. Let me know ASAP. Thanks!

PM sent!