Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Garage Sale!!!

Old 08-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Garage Sale!!!

GARAGE SALE

So with everything I've done with my truck, stock parts are filling up my garage quick.

Bumper cover $200

Lower support extensions $20

Aluminum bumper $100

Stock air box with clean filter $50

Stock skid $25

TRD black floor mats $100

Stock springs $75 Two sets

4x4 mudflaps $100

Gas can cage, bolts to rail system $40

(5) TRD OR wheels and Rugged trail tires $Best offer

All have damage similar to this as I actually wheel my truck!

If my prices are too high, make me an offer.

Edit;

I've also got the stock shocks, front and back, 5200 miles on em. $100

I'm sure I will find more stuff!
Old 08-07-2011, 03:50 AM   #3
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump
Wished you lived closer as shipping would be a B!tch to N.C
Good luck with sale
Old 08-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd on the mud Flaps
Old 08-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #5
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redezman View Post
Free Bump
Wished you lived closer as shipping would be a B!tch to N.C
Good luck with sale
Shipping on what?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #6
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude...sent you a PM on those Flaps...let me know.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
the rims.....
good luck
Old 08-12-2011, 12:28 PM   #9
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Price shipped on the gas can cage to 92108?
Old 08-31-2011, 08:53 PM   #10
bilsht is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
bilsht's Tacoma Gallery
floor mats

i'll go $40 for the floor mats? im local
Old 08-31-2011, 08:59 PM   #11
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Whaaaat? Absolutely not! Lol. Gimme $50 and you can have them! They're immaculate!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:01 PM   #12
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
whats shipping like for that gas can holder!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:03 PM   #13
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
whats shipping like for that gas can holder!
It's about $15. $55 shipped to you!