1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler for 6 inch lift for sale

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by DubVtundy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Aug 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM
    DubVtundy

DubVtundy [OP] ERMAHGERD

Member:
    First Name:
    Thayer
    Keyser West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2010 white double cab
    8 inch alcan custom leaf packs, ome 885's powdercoated white, bilstein 5100's all the way around with 12 inch travel on the rear, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, Sway bar removed, 17x9 kmc strike. 35x12.50 nitto Trail Grapplers. Satoshi Grill made by (homertaco), Black Headlight housings,retrofits, Tinted Tailights, color matched grill, Bought a TRD sport hood,elite off road front plate bumper,elite off road sliders, 13% tint on the front windows, 5% on top of the facotry rear windows and back glass, 5% tint stip across the windshield, Lo Pro Truxedo tonneu cover, Herculiner bed liner, Weather Tech Window Visors, Exhaust- Flowmaster Super 44 dumped above rear axle, Maglight Mount on side of drivers seat, Scangauge II, Mossy Oak Camo Seat Covers, Weather Tech Floor mats, Spatter painted A-Pillars, Spatter painted headunit trim and shifter trim, Headunit= Pioneer 4300 double din touch screen, Speakers- Precision Power 3 way component stage, Precision Power 8 i
    ok heres the deal i have just put on 8 inch leaf packs on my truck so i now have the pro comp rear blocks and my leafs with add a leaf for the 6 inches in the rear. i have the u bolts the only thing you would need would be the bolts for the leafs to the shackles. so if anyone has a 6 inch lift and was wanting new leafs that have roughly 15000 miles on them with blocks and u bolts i have them i can also throw in pro comp es9000 shocks for the rear.

i am only gonna do local pickup or can meet somewhere not to far away from me my zip code is 26726

asking $300 obo
    i will get some pictures up 2morrow when its daylight i will also clean them up also

Products Discussed in

To Top