Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Light Racing UCAs

Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
Cody222 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Cody
Cody222's Tacoma Gallery
Light Racing UCAs

I have a brand new pair of Light Racing UCAs for sale. They are for a 2005-2010 Tacoma. I bought them 3 months ago and decided not to use them. They were never taken out of the bags that they are in. I'll sell for $400 and i`ll pay the shipping for within the US.
Light Racing UCAs-securedownload-1-.jpg

Light Racing UCAs-uca.jpg
Old 08-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had money! GLWS!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Not lifting this time but GLWS................
Old 08-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Interested..placemenext on list
Old 08-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^^^^^^^^^^ it looks like u r the list! Congrats! Great stuff, had these on the 05 when lifted. Loved them. Was prerunner so a bit less articulation & price compared to the TCs didn't matter.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #6
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Don't want to shit on your parade but you can buy them new from a vendor for less than that, although with your free shipping it would be close, so still no better or worse.
GLWS & free bump.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No difference, still in the bags new and uninstalled. Why not get same as vendor?
Old 08-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
the cheapest I've seen those go for was $375 through a group buy on here. any other time they usually go for around $450
Old 08-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
No difference, still in the bags new and uninstalled. Why not get same as vendor?
I agree, if same price as vendor it's nice to support another forum member.
I wasn't trying to shoot him down - I think his deal is a fair one, but I see everybody saying they cost so much (like right above ^^^) but Fat Bob's sells them for $379 if you call him on the phone.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #10
roberth2334 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Sgt
Name: Rob
roberth2334's Tacoma Gallery
Sent pm
Old 08-11-2011, 07:52 AM   #11

Law Enforcement:
Cody222's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the interest guys but I believe I sold them, if the deal falls through i`ll be sure to let everyone know. Just to add to the convo, I did buy these from fat bobs garage for $379 and with them shipped I paid $402. So I was just trying to get close to what I spent seeing how they are exactly how they came from fat bobs, I'm just a detour in the way.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:07 AM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Cody222's Tacoma Gallery
For sale

Alright the original buyer had to back out and the second guy on the list had no response so I`ll try selling these again. Start at $380 this time with the free shipping.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #13
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody222 View Post
Alright the original buyer had to back out and the second guy on the list had no response so I`ll try selling these again. Start at $380 this time with the free shipping.
how much if i come pick them up ?