Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM cargo divider (Charlotte, NC or York Co. SC area)

Old 08-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
lcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
lcogginz's Tacoma Gallery
OEM cargo divider (Charlotte, NC or York Co. SC area)

**Preface: not interested in packing/shipping this thing. Looking for local sale in the greater Charlotte, NC or York County area (I'm near Lake Wylie).

This is an OEM cargo divider I picked up off another TW member earlier this year. I like it, but I'm needing a little more flexibility in bed division since I picked up a tonneau cover. It's in great shape and all the parts/pieces are included. I've only used it as a partition for Lowe's garden stuff and for groceries, so no heavy wear on it. Fits perfect on my 2010.

Looking for $150, which is what I have in it.

Thanks for looking -
Old 08-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Stack Knots is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Danny
Stack Knots's Tacoma Gallery
I am thinking about it.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
AnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura aboutAnotherSilverTaco has a spectacular aura about

AnotherSilverTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why get rid of it? I love mine once I figured out how slide it without it jamming up all the time.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
esimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura aboutesimmons has a spectacular aura about

Name: Evan
esimmons's Tacoma Gallery
exactly what i have been looking for, just bad timing
Old 08-10-2011, 05:05 AM   #5
lcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looking to get rid of it because I want more flexibility. I bought the tonneau cover I did because it comes off easily and has some flexibility. The cargo divider is super solid, and a nice item, but I have a generic divider - nowhere near as solid - that will be more flexible for my uses, which are pretty low impact.

Stack - just let me know if your interested.

esimmons - if the timing is bad for you now and it doesn't sell here, I'm not going to ship it. Just drop me a line when the timing is better.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #6

Quick bump, just in case.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Oh god, do want...I think you're going to end up just selling me all your bed accessories....trying to resist temptation here...

Bed mat's working out great, by the way...slashed four holes in it for my D-rings.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #8

Uh-oh. lol Well, if you're interested PM me and maybe we can work something out. I haven't been to Concord Mills probably since you got the bed mat, so I'm due for a trip that way.

PS - I really like my tonneau cover, so you won't be buying *all* the bed accessories . . .
Old 08-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #9

Bumpity bump, still available.

Also, my husband and I will be driving to KS in Mid September. We will be going through the Sikeston and Springfield, MO areas going and coming, and will be in Winfield, KS for a few days in between. Happy to drag it along if anyone along the way is looking for one of these!