Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 trd off road edition skid plates

Old 08-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
2010 trd off road edition skid plates

i have both of the skid plates off of my 2010 off road edition that i am selling. they are a little dirty i will clean them up but as of now this is the only picture i have i took a little bit ago. they have a few scratches on them but nothing deep or really bad. i im pretty sure i have all the bolts that they need i just need to find out which ones are for the skids becuase when i had my 6 inch lift put on they took them off and put all the bolts in a box with all the other things that came off the truck asking $100 obo for both WILL SHIP
Old 08-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Optimistic pricing, putting it politely.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Armsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: Firearms Instructor
Name: Bill
Armsmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Hey nice truck.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
i have both of the skid plates off of my 2010 off road edition that i am selling. they are a little dirty i will clean them up but as of now this is the only picture i have i took a little bit ago. they have a few scratches on them but nothing deep or really bad. i im pretty sure i have all the bolts that they need i just need to find out which ones are for the skids becuase when i had my 6 inch lift put on they took them off and put all the bolts in a box with all the other things that came off the truck asking $100 obo for both WILL SHIP

ok did u sell them?
Old 08-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #8
Chris
tcma07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
tcma07's Tacoma Gallery
how much for just the one on the right?