Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM Parts for sale for 05+ Tacoma's 6 lug

Old 08-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Parts for sale for 05+ Tacoma's 6 lug

Cleaning out the garage... Here's what I have that NEEDS TO GO! Local pickup preferred please and I'm willing to meet you half way if needed.

FRONT SWB BUMPER FOR SALE ALSO! I JUST ADDED A STEAL BUMPER. THE ALUMINUM CRASH BAR BEHIND THE BUMPER COVER IS FOR SALE ALSO. $175. PICS ARE IN MY BUILD IF NEEDED!

Front Mudflaps like new $25
EDIT:Looks like mudflaps are sold. If this changes i'll update again.

Stock UCA's only 15K on them $75

Stock TRD off road struts and includes top plates and bolts $120

Tacoma badges, I might have some more laying around also so let me know what you want $10 each

Stock speakers FREE or trade for something cool lol

Stock 6 disk CD changer. Worked 4.0 when I removed it at 500 miles on the truck! $50

All offers will be considered and everything is OBO! If your local I also have a 3 year old 5 cubic foot magic chef deep freezer for sale for $75.

There is also a set of TRD OFF road rims and stock tires with about 60% left on the tires. The rims are flawless and currently wrapped in shipping paper. I can unwrap them if needed. $600 for the rims and tires OBO.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Very open to trades as well
Old 08-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
So what did you drop on your toe? lol
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
So what did you drop on your toe? lol
A sofa... I was loading it in my truck and someone decided to let go and drop it on my foot. This is why I don't help people move!
Old 08-09-2011, 11:41 PM   #5
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
A sofa... I was loading it in my truck and someone decided to let go and drop it on my foot. This is why I don't help people move!
Oh man that sucks! I guess you can try steel toe boots next time.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
I was barefoot

Funny though cause I do wear steal toe's at work everyday!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #7
Bumpin
Old 08-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #8
Bump
Old 08-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #9
ALL PRICES ARE OBO!
Old 08-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #10
BUMP
Old 08-29-2011, 10:39 PM   #11
Old 09-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #12
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
haha i say that everytime and yet everytime i get sucked into helping someone. its like if im going to "help" you dont make it harder haha.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #13
Toolex is on a distinguished road
Toolex's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you still have the control arms?
Old 09-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #14
Still have em
Old 09-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #16
Flaps are gone. Need to edit OP when I get home.