Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

* * OEM Tacoma DC ROOF-RACK <Socal Only> * *

Old 08-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * OEM Tacoma DC ROOF-RACK <Socal Only> * *

I have an excellent set of the Toyota Tacoma Roof-Rack. Fits all 2005+ Double Cabs

Its in excellent condition and comes with all the hardware thats needed to install it. I'm selling locally only in Socal. No Trades, no shipping, no I.O.Us, and no sexual favors. I'm not going to fall for that again.

Located in 818 <The Valley>

Price is $198.64 <Exact Change>

Only the Roof Rack is for sale. The Yakima Set up has been Sold. . .

Old 08-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
ycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedycart1201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
ycart1201's Tacoma Gallery
I need to move to socal... that's where all the deals happen... =(

Nathan
ycart1201
Old 08-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Hmmm. I'll keep my eye on this thread.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
im interested
Old 08-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
lucas224 is on a distinguished road
lucas224's Tacoma Gallery
info

you still got them i can drive if your not that far at Calexico CA
i have to drive up there not this coming week but the next week let me know so we can arrange something
Old 08-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #8
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Its a great deal if you're a local looking for this. IF you're going to spend time driving and waste gas. You might want to look elsewhere. I'm being honest in the deal.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycart1201 View Post
I need to move to socal... that's where all the deals happen... =(

Nathan
ycart1201
Me to brotha!
Old 08-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
PM answered. TTT
Old 08-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
so why not ship it if someone is willing to pay the shipping?
Have you ever tried to ship anything even slightly large? Major pain in the ass! You have to find the right sized box then get the quote then make sure the buyer still wants it then finally ship it out. I don't blame him for not wanting to do it.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Exactly. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
so why not ship it if someone is willing to pay the shipping?

Why should I? The cost of material, time, actual shipping cost will not make this worth it to either party.Thats why I stated local only.

This a deal for a person to person transaction.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:55 PM   #14
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
New price?
Old 08-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. I'm pretty firm on the price as its a great deal. I'm debating on throwing it up onto my truck.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #16
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
bump i say keep it on your truck!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:26 AM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 09-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #18
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
You still got it? Lemme know, coming to LA late wed night and will be available thurs afternoon/eve.