Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Running Boards, Mud Flaps

Old 08-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
TacomaRebel is on a distinguished road
TacomaRebel's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Running Boards, Mud Flaps

Hello Taco owners. Newbie here looking to buy running boards the flat type not tube to fit my 07 PreRunner crew/quad cab. The length should be 79" 4 1/2" to 6" wide. Can be black or chrome/ss. Not plastic. Live in South Mississippi, willing to pay shipping if the total price is right.
Also need 1 or 2 front mud flaps if anyone has some for sale at good price. My driver side one is missing.
Anybody have a set of grey floor liners FS?
Thanks!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaRebel View Post
Hello Taco owners. Newbie here looking to buy running boards the flat type not tube to fit my 07 PreRunner crew/quad cab. The length should be 79" 4 1/2" to 6" wide. Can be black or chrome/ss. Not plastic. Live in South Mississippi, willing to pay shipping if the total price is right.
Also need 1 or 2 front mud flaps if anyone has some for sale at good price. My driver side one is missing.
Thanks!
Two days late. Just sold my mud flaps.

I also have a full set (4) black TRD floor mats.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
taco lover
Cuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really nice

Name: Jeffrey
Cuda17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaRebel View Post
Thanks!
I have OEM chrome/black that I'll sell you... pm me.