Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2006 Toyota Tacoma SR5 RWD Access Cab

Old 08-11-2011, 07:46 AM   #1
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
2006 Toyota Tacoma SR5 RWD Access Cab

Hey guys I've gotta sell my old truck here. Tell your friends

I'm in Kelowna, BC, Canada.

-73500 kms
-Automatic Transmission
-RWD
-Near NEW (95%) AT tires w/ winter snowflake
-Air/Tilt/Cruise
-SR5 Power Package (Power mirrors, locks, windows, etc)
-Air Conditioning
-Extended Cab
-Trailer Wiring
-Great on gas

I originally bought it to have a truck so I could move myself, haul loads, whatever I need, but still have a vehicle that is good on gas.

You get the utility of a truck, with the gas mileage of a car.

I'm only selling it now because I've been doing a lot more camping and need a 4x4 to get to some of the areas.

It is a great truck and has never let me down.

Call Jay's cell at 250-575-5523

Old 08-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or else
Old 08-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry! Derp haha, added them.