Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Back mud flaps

Old 08-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Back mud flaps

Hey, I need the back mud flaps for the 05 to 11 tacoma. I have the right one but the left one must of came off on the highway. if you only want to sell the left one thats great but if you need to sell the pair ill still buy. Thanks. I have paypal ready
Old 08-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Check this thread out. ERIK just sold a set of fronts so he may have a set of rears available for you.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-mudflaps.html
Old 08-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP.... If you dont want to spend a lot of Money PM me. Ill sell you a scratched one for 15.00 plus shipping. Its the left rear. It fell off as well, but I picked it up and put it back on. There are no tears where the holes are, its just scracthed up. Drivers side rear.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB Back mud flaps-tacoma-mudflap.jpg  
Old 08-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Have a set sitting in my garage, great condition. Not 4X4 though. Dont know if thats what you're looking for. Prolly are lol PM if interested.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #6
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
Got a 4x4 pair - have the bolts but not the plastic thingys. If you want them, I can send the pair for $25 shipped.

Edit: I just noticed you're out of Boston. I'll be in Medford today if you want one or both.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #7
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
good lookin out, but I got both the front and rear coming from Erik......
I just gunna paint or plastic derp over the 4x4 part.

sorry OP.
I just painted the 4X4 on mine... they look good... and actually black instead of the charcoal grey they end up being after awhile!