Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2008 Smoked Tails; WTT

Old 08-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Smoked Tails; WTT

Looking to trade the smoked tail lights from my 2008 for anyone with mint condition 09+ factory LED tail lights. My lights are in perfect condition, there are no scratches or blemishes. They were professionally painted by a local shop and put out distinguishable light. They have been painted well over a year and have no signs of fading.

Included with the tail lights:
Passenger and Driver side tail lights
Third brake light cover
LED's used to replace the dual filament brake lights (these cost $35 just for the pair)

I want your 09+ factory tail lights plus $75. Keep in mind, these were professionally done; and the quality reflects that. I will only deal locally. Located in Tempe, Arizona.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, will consider reasonable offers.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #3

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.