Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

cleaning out the garage 2010 off road parts for sale

Old 08-11-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
cleaning out the garage 2010 off road parts for sale

got a few things for sale ALL THINGS ARE OBO

got a set of 2010 trd off road skid plates have a few scratches in them but nothing to bad. $100 for both of them i will clean them up. prefer local pickup on this but will ship on your dime.

i have all four of the trd off road shocks. the rears were taken off at about 14000 miles and the front were taken off at about 20000 miles. $50+ shipping

have a set of the pro comp rear blocks for a 6 inch lift. these are 3 inch blocks and u bolts for the 6 inch lift. $50+shipping

i have the stock leafs springs with an add a leaf in it. i used these with the blocks and u-bolts above this is how i had 6 inches of lift.$250+shipping
Old 08-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the headlight. PM me your paypal.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #7
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
3" spaces kit

Is this complete, ie. with FRONT DIFFERENTIAL DROP DOWN SPACERS? I might be interested? do you know what it might cost for shipping?
Old 08-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #9
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
just PM's zipe code, What about the center bolt throw the springs? or is that something I can pick up at the hardware store?
Old 08-11-2011, 10:19 PM   #10
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
just PM's zipe code, What about the center bolt throw the springs? or is that something I can pick up at the hardware store?
you can pick that up at your local hardware store thats the one thing i cant find with the lift i have everything else though
Old 08-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #11

Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Spacer lift kit SOLD, payment sent.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #13
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Still have AAL?
Old 08-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #16
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
So how many inches is the lift from just that?
Old 08-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #18
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
The procomp lift is only 3.5" in the rear. 2" block plus add a leaf.

But do you happen to have the stock crossmember and diff mounts
Old 08-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #19
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
The procomp lift is only 3.5" in the rear. 2" block plus add a leaf.

But do you happen to have the stock crossmember and diff mounts
i have stock diff mount but by crossmember i only cut out a piece of mine i didnt cut the whole thing off is that what your wanting the whole thing?
Old 08-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #20
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
i have stock diff mount but by crossmember i only cut out a piece of mine i didnt cut the whole thing off is that what your wanting the whole thing?
Nope just the one piece and diff mounts!!!