LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: NEW 5100s rear

Old 08-15-2011, 03:48 PM   #21
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Taco View Post
Sir,
I meant no disrespect. My intent was to help out TW members. No need to be immature. If you read the threads, I believe a member comitted to them. GLWS.

I understand but u should of asked first b4 posting ...
Old 08-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #23
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone is still looking for 5100s for the rear, i just spoke to chas at AJUSA. he quoted me $134.64 for the pair including shipping. Only thing is if you're in CA you have to pay sales tax. Just thought i would let everyone know since the ones in this thread are sold.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #24
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
So are they sold or what? Yeah the dude shoulda made his own thread for what he posted. That was stupid.

Yes they are sold...
Old 08-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #25
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to start a new thread. I'm glad they sold. Again, I apologize but I think you jumped the gun awaiting paypal confirmation. I wouldn't have otherwise posted it. If I had started another thread, that would have been shitting on you. Let's agree to disagree.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #26
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
In stock at AJUSA
Old 11-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #27
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not seeing these on your site Mr. AJUSA. How about a direct link?
Old 11-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #28
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
I just recently bought a set of rear 5100's from AJ-USA for a very reasonable price. Quick delivery too. I see used sets going for $100. Got em new for a few bucks for more. thanks AJ. Thats also where I bought my K&N CAI
Old 11-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #29
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
I'm not seeing these on your site Mr. AJUSA. How about a direct link?
2011 Tacoma 5100s
Front is 24-186711
Rear is 24-186728
Diff Drop is RTDD2-KB, not on our site but $35 or $30 with shocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vert View Post
I just recently bought a set of rear 5100's from AJ-USA for a very reasonable price. Quick delivery too. I see used sets going for $100. Got em new for a few bucks for more. thanks AJ. Thats also where I bought my K&N CAI
Thanks for the business! Feel free to contact me anytime and I will make sure you get hooked up with the best pricing on parts.