LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Skid Plate off 2011 TRD Sport, Trade?

Old 08-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Skid Plate off 2011 TRD Sport, Trade?

Im looking to trade my skid plate, I would like to trade it for some spidertrax or allpro hubcentric spacers. I would possibly consider another accessory for my tacoma.

Skid plate is off my 2011 TRD sport.

PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Skid Plate off 2011 TRD Sport, Trade?-skid.jpg   Skid Plate off 2011 TRD Sport, Trade?-skid-plate.jpg  
Old 08-14-2011, 06:56 AM   #2
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Wtf?
I was expecting the skid we are used to seeing on here...the large stamped aluminum powdercoated silver.

Can u get a better pic?
Where'd it come from?
How big is it? The pics make it look like its a "lip" cosmetic piece?

sent from my non iphone

looks like the non-trd skid plate
Old 08-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Wtf?
I was expecting the skid we are used to seeing on here...the large stamped aluminum powdercoated silver.

Can u get a better pic?
Where'd it come from?
How big is it? The pics make it look like its a "lip" cosmetic piece?

sent from my non iphone
I'll get a better pic later today. I haven't removed it from the truck because im waiting to see if there's interest in it.
It came off my 2011 Trd Sport DC Prerunner. It came installed from the dealer.
I would also agree that it's more for looks rather than armor.
Width- 31.75"
Length- 9"
I dont mind keeping it, just thought i'd throw it out there to see if anyone wants one of these, hence the reason for trade and not sell. I plan to put an aftermarket bumper in the future so i'll eventually not need this.

Here's another pic i found online of one unmounted for reference, this pictured one is not mine but its the same thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Skid Plate off 2011 TRD Sport, Trade?-sp.jpg  
Old 08-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
i think you should advertise this in here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ree-stuff.html