Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRade Katzkin seats for your TRD 08+ Fabric Seats

Old 08-14-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
TRade Katzkin seats for your TRD 08+ Fabric Seats

I have a pretty new set of dark graphite katzkin seats that i had purchased and had installed maybe three or four months ago. looking to go a different direction with them so i was hoping to find someone locally that would like to buy them off me for $550 bucks and trade me there seats off their truck. must be 08 and newer, trd with side airbags.

these are the deluxe kit from John huey from affordable leather, perforated centers and headrests.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
One minute bump.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #3
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
One minute bump.
hey thanks!
Old 08-14-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you. If you were local, I'd definitely work out a deal with youl
Old 08-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's only the 09s and newer that have the airbags, not 08.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #6
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I think it's only the 09s and newer that have the airbags, not 08.
Side airbags were an option pre 09 and came standard 09+, if I recall. I have em in my 06.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Id be all over this if I had a 08, wanna trade wet okoles?
Old 08-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post
Side airbags were an option pre 09 and came standard 09+, if I recall. I have em in my 06.
Interesting I did not know they were an option back then. Learn something new everyday.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWA View Post

how do u know if u have them in ur current car i bought mine used
Old 08-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
how do u know if u have them in ur current car i bought mine used
Mine has a little label on the side of the seat.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #11
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Mine has a little label on the side of the seat.
^ this, and I also have SRS stamps in my ceiling just above my "oh shit" handles for the side curtain airbags.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #12
Pannell_Trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Pannell_Trd's Tacoma Gallery
if i was closer id trade you in a heart beat
Old 08-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #14

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Location? Very interested. I have graphite 2010 seats
Tucson
Old 08-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #17
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
look nice, i would probably jump on this but i'm to far...dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #18
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever come up to Denver, im all over it, but a 15 hour drive it a bit too far for me to go for these. Good Luck!!!

Bump for you
Old 08-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #19
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in San diego, if you think you might be headed this way consider the deal done.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #20

Firefighter:
Bump for cheap easy way to pimp your interior out with leather.