Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Feeler: rear chrome bumper

Old 08-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Feeler: rear chrome bumper

My dad also has a Tacoma, and somebody hit his rear bumper and put a good dent in it (city parking).
I know it's driving him nuts, so if you have one for sale in Washington State, let me know what you'd like for it and I'll see if he wants it.
Thanks.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock rear chrome bumper and is in great condition. Would give it a 9-9.5/10.

I could ship it for about $50. Already boxed up right now. Sale didnt go through with another member who was in Louisianna and it was $50-$60 for shipping for him so would be a little cheaper for you I assume.

If interested PM me. If not then damn I want to get rid of it lol