Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:Seat covers

Old 08-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
earnesje has a spectacular aura aboutearnesje has a spectacular aura aboutearnesje has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Avation Support Equipment Tech
earnesje's Tacoma Gallery
FS:Seat covers

I have for sale a set of GT seat covers. These will fit 05 and up trd sport and offroad models as well as the x runners, any tacoma with the sport bucket seats. They have the cutouts for the side airbags in the 09 and up models. They are grey and black. No stains or rips, only a year old. Asking $80obo. Paypal for payment. Pm for details.

Old 08-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
wvtactoy is on a distinguished road
wvtactoy's Tacoma Gallery
$$$

What is the lowest $$$ amount you would take for the seat covers. I have a buddy close trying to sell me a set for $40.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 08-16-2011, 08:17 AM   #4
earnesje has a spectacular aura aboutearnesje has a spectacular aura aboutearnesje has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvtactoy View Post
What is the lowest $$$ amount you would take for the seat covers. I have a buddy close trying to sell me a set for $40.
$50 is the lowest, i would go on the seat covers.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Done deal, please send me your paypal info.

Thanks
Old 08-16-2011, 06:53 PM   #6

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent.
Thanks
Old 08-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #7

Seat covers are sold!
Old 08-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #8

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I have for sale a set of GT seat covers. These will fit 05 and up trd sport and offroad models as well as the x runners, any tacoma with the sport bucket seats. They have the cutouts for the side airbags in the 09 and up models. They are grey and black. No stains or rips, only a year old. Asking $80obo. Paypal for payment. Pm for details.

I just got them.
Pm Sent
Old 08-23-2011, 05:04 AM   #9
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post

I just got them.
Pm Sent

what happened? dont look good? damaged?
Old 08-23-2011, 10:14 AM   #10
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
what happened? dont look good? damaged?

this^^^^^

they look good in the pics.....
Old 08-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #11
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just got them.
Pm Sent
Old 08-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #12

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I already contacted the seller, I have to send him some pictures. One has a big rip, then the stitches are coming apart on some places creating a hole and there is a stain or dirty spot. It sucks...He paid for shipping, now I have to pay for shipping to return them, everybody looses..
Old 08-24-2011, 04:50 AM   #13
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I already contacted the seller, I have to send him some pictures. One has a big rip, then the stitches are coming apart on some places creating a hole and there is a stain or dirty spot. It sucks...He paid for shipping, now I have to pay for shipping to return them, everybody looses..
"No stains or rips, only a year old."

That's messed up man, contact paypal, no way I'd pay to
ship em back in that condition.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:53 AM   #14
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
"No stains or rips, only a year old."

That's messed up man, contact paypal, no way I'd pay to
ship em back in that condition.

^^^^^^^^ this . resolve it through paypal if he wont refund your money without paying for return shipping or just letting you keep them
Old 08-24-2011, 08:06 AM   #15

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
^^^^^^^^ this . resolve it through paypal if he wont refund your money without paying for return shipping or just letting you keep them
Thanks, even for free, I don't want them. So far the seller answered my pm, and I have to send him the pictures. I don't understand how he missed all those holes.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:08 AM   #16
Quote:
Thanks, even for free, I don't want them. So far the seller answered my pm, and I have to send him the pictures. I don't understand how he missed all those holes.
that's why I just deal with paypal and let them handle it.

if you paid through them you should do the same. i've seen
these things go round and round. good luck man.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #17

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures, it's easier for me to put them here (to big to email)

no idea how you missed this:

Stain

Old 08-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #18
did he try to sew up some of those tears/holes????
Old 08-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #19

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
that's why I just deal with paypal and let them handle it.

if you paid through them you should do the same. i've seen
these things go round and round. good luck man.
I'll give the seller a chance first. (I hope it doesn't come and bite me in the ass )
Old 08-24-2011, 08:41 AM   #20

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
No idea