Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB a slightly used Total Chaos 1inch uniball

Old 08-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
WTB a slightly used Total Chaos 1inch uniball

If someone has a good 1 inch TC uniball slightly used pm me. I bought a set of TC UCA one side is in good shape the other side has 1/8th of an inch play in it and I'm thinking thanks no good. I don't want to buy a new set right now.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Anyone know where I can get a deal on a new set? Wheelers is $120
Old 08-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
Hacksaw engineer

Anyone? Buler?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
There was sombody selling a set of TC control arms down in League City on CL a couple of weeks ago. Did you buy from him? Otherwise, check CL to see if the posting is still up.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
Hacksaw engineer

Ya those are the one I bought. I only check one of the arms they were caked in grease and I was in a hurry since it was far for me. Prob just bite the bullet and get a set from Wheelers Offroad next month.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I got a set of Stainless replacements for $45ea off of ebay. Same brand TC uses.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
The part number can be found here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...05-tacoma.html
Old 08-19-2011, 01:03 AM   #8
Hacksaw engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Hey thanks
Old 08-20-2011, 04:45 AM   #9

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to help. I had to take mine to a press to remove them but you may not have the same corrosion issues.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:50 AM   #10
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a set for the used TCs that i got. The ones I have now are fine, I just wanted new ones so that I wouldnt have to be changing them anytime soon. PM if you're still interested.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #11
Hacksaw engineer

Thanks I just bit the bullet and bought a set the other day since I'm inpatient.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
Hacksaw engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I just bought a set for the used TCs that i got. The ones I have now are fine, I just wanted new ones so that I wouldnt have to be changing them anytime soon. PM if you're still interested.
PM d you.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #13
Hacksaw engineer

Wheelers put me on hold. Would like to put these on before I think about selling them.