Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: Stock Wheels for Aftermarket

Old 08-16-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Stock Wheels for Aftermarket

So I'm looking to trade someone for my stock 17" sport wheels & tires for their aftermarket wheels & tires. Looking for solid black wheels, not discriminate toward gloss or matte, but needs to be black wheels no chrome lip or anything. Depending on the condition of your tires and wheels is the amount of cash I'm willing to throw in to the trade. One of my wheels has a minor blemish and all four tires are just about brand new, only 1k miles on them. Please PM me, thanks.