Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tacoma OEM CD STEREO-CUSTOM LEDS-BLUE & WHITE

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma OEM CD STEREO-CUSTOM LEDS-BLUE & WHITE

SOLD

I decided to MOD a couple of the OEM stereo's with Blue and White LED's
I have a black one and silver one - Single Disc Player

Pics are from my Iphone and the display is clear and works great , it was just a challenge to get it to show up.

$100.00 OBO.00 Plus shipping - Paypal Accepted . Located in Phoenix Arizona.

Toyota Tacoma Custom LED Stereo
Single CD Player
AM/FM & FM2
Compatible with years 2005-2008 (possibly other years as well)
Tired of the Amber Colors on your Tacoma?
This has a custom White background & Blue Pre set Keys (1-6)
Blue Volume and Tune adjustment knobs
Seek/AM/FM1/FM2/DISC and Scan are all in white
All functions work on this CD/FM/AM Player
The screen is crisp and clear!
Model - A51809
86120-04140
Serial # MX287675
The Stereo Is Plug & Play with your existing wiring harness!
You will need the 2 stereo mounting brackets from your existing Tacoma/Stereo

Old 08-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Name: Brian
fbconvert's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe try adding the Aux input in these, it might help them sell better Link...

GLWS

Old 08-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #5
OscarWholivich is on a distinguished road

OscarWholivich's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Need One

I would definitely be intrested in the black one if it had the auxiliary input. I know it would cost a little more, but I would still want to buy it.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. How much to have this done to a spare oem silver single CD that I have and would I be able to just send the face off it?

Old 08-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #7
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Maybe try adding the Aux input in these, it might help them sell better Link...
Good Call , I 'll have to see if I can add an aux- input. Thanks for the link.

Quote:
Very nice. How much to have this done to a spare oem silver single CD that I have and would I be able to just send the face off it?
Sent you a PM.

Thanks for your input and interest. Both radios are still available and they look much better than amber (IMO).

Azbackcountry

Old 09-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
OscarWholivich is on a distinguished road

OscarWholivich's Tacoma Gallery
Any luck with the AUX input ?

Old 09-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #9

Hi- I have not had an opportunity to look into the 'aux' input, but both radios are available and I can ship within 24 hrs of payment...

Thank you,
Azbackcountry

Old 09-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #10
Scarface is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alejandro
Scarface's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Glws

Closed Thread