Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Trade stock silver bedsides for beer

Old 08-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Trade stock silver bedsides for beer

That's right I got glassworks TT bedsides and don't need these anymore so first person with a sixer of new castle takes emTrade stock silver bedsides for beer-imageuploadedbytapatalk1313551746.726200.jpg
Old 08-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
badass, TT bedsides are so sexy! got some pics of them?
also pmd you ill take them
Old 08-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
If only you were closer
Old 08-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
badass, TT bedsides are so sexy! got some pics of them?
Trade stock silver bedsides for beer-imageuploadedbytapatalk1313561898.578213.jpgTrade stock silver bedsides for beer-imageuploadedbytapatalk1313561983.481079.jpg

Old 08-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Bump

I'm throwing these away on Monday.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
Dezert Toy Fabrication

I'm tossing them this afternoon unless I get an offer.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:02 AM   #7
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
I'm tossing them this afternoon unless I get an offer.
Do you have the flares? lol
Old 08-22-2011, 09:05 AM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
post em up on CL?

i like those bedsides!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Do you have the flares? lol
yeah but a lot of the tabs are broken off. Not the little multicolored clips the actual tabs on the flare are broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i like those bedsides!
I've always liked the look of TT bedsides
Old 08-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah but a lot of the tabs are broken off. Not the little multicolored clips the actual tabs on the flare are broken
Does that mean they're free?
Old 08-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Does that mean they're free?
Yeah and so are the black trim pieces for the top of the bedside. If you want the flares you taking the fenders too
Old 08-23-2011, 09:19 AM   #12
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Yeah and so are the black trim pieces for the top of the bedside. If you want the flares you taking the fenders too
Well if you didn't live 5 hours away, I'd bring you some beers.

I can pay for shipping of the flares if you're down.

If not, I understand it's kind of a hassle.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #13
-Don-
donaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to all

Name: Donald
donaldwagner's Tacoma Gallery
theyre worth alot of money, somebody definently needs them since our beds are worthless and buckle as soon as the bumper gets hit, you need to sell them via craigslist or ebay, youd be silly not to
Old 08-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
Dezert Toy Fabrication

I might be able to ship them let me make sure I still have both of them when I get home
Old 08-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #15
tacosallday is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
tacosallday's Tacoma Gallery
i want the bedsides. how far are u from lax airport
Old 08-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldwagner View Post
theyre worth alot of money, somebody definently needs them since our beds are worthless and buckle as soon as the bumper gets hit, you need to sell them via craigslist or ebay, youd be silly not to
They kinda thrashed

I'll see what I can get.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #17
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
i'll give you a 24 pack for a sick bumper like yours
Old 08-23-2011, 09:27 AM   #18
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosallday View Post
i want the bedsides. how far are u from lax airport
About 3 hours north of there
Old 08-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #19
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
i'll give you a 24 pack for a sick bumper like yours
\

For that much you can have mine lol
Old 08-23-2011, 09:37 AM   #20
tacosallday is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
tacosallday's Tacoma Gallery
pm me ur number