Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Volant AirRam and plumbing to stock airbox

Old 08-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Volant AirRam and plumbing to stock airbox

SOLD...

I have a Volant AirRam and all the necessary plumbing to attach it to the stock air box. I'm selling this for $140 shipped. This includes the following:
  • Volant AirRam
  • 1 4" coupler (airbox to pipe)
  • 1 4" 90 degree coupler
  • 1 4"-3.5" reducer (pipe to AirRam)
  • 2 pieces of 4" aluminum pipe
  • all the required clamps
When I installed this I noticed a few degrees cooler intake air according to my Scanguage (2-3 degrees over ambient when moving). Like most things air intake though, I did not notice any significant mpg/perf gains. It does look better though.

Note that I'm not willing to part out at this stage, unless several end up wanting all the parts.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:01 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Just PMed you back.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:44 AM   #4
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.