Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Bestop Softop - USED

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
Cmegs is on a distinguished road

Cmegs's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bestop Softop - USED

Some delinquent punks decided to do a number on my truck last week. I have a softtop that still functions, but it needs the clear vinyl (which butts up to cab) to be repaired/taped, cause they slashed it for kicks. I'm looking for something now that locks, and I've taken it off my truck. Definitely had my use of it. If you patch the clear window, will work fine. I have new foam seal for it and kept the velcro seam. Make an offer...I'd hate to throw it away. SoCal folks only, can't ship this.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Damn that really sucks. Im sorry you had your truck messed with. How much did you want for it?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Have you contacted besttop to see how much a replacement window is?if it helps, I see them go between $250-$400 used. I sold mine for $300 on here

Old 08-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #4

Cmegs's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, didn't check Bestop out for replacement...I wanted to get a truck topper instead. At least it will lock and will protect (if just a little) the stuff I keep inside there.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Have you contacted besttop to see how much a replacement window is?if it helps, I see them go between $250-$400 used. I sold mine for $300 on here
The window that butts up to the cab can't be replaced from Bestop. You would have to repair it or buy some bulk clear vinyl and have it sewn in.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
The window that butts up to the cab can't be replaced from Bestop. You would have to repair it or buy some bulk clear vinyl and have it sewn in.
I think/thought he means the side ones that butt against cab not back window.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:02 AM   #7
blatant is on a distinguished road
blatant's Tacoma Gallery
a good local canvas shop may be able to fix it up like new...worth a shot for the potential buyer

Old 08-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #8
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
How can you tell that the OP is a female ???

Because nobody jumped on the op with the rules and no threats from the mods to lock the thread.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

Old 08-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #9
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
too bad you can't ship it.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #10

Cmegs's Tacoma Gallery
It has nothing to do with being female. I didn't have time to look at the rules before I posted. As you can see from my status, I don't normally post things for sell or comment.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling I did this: Besttop Softop Used
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer) $200 obo
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket - see below.
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new] -Lakewood or Torrance, CA
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new] -2008?
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new] - I don't have a paypal acct....Cash preferred and you pay when you pick it up.
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post. -Only being sold on TW.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post. -Its still for sale.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Bestop Softop - USED-besttop-2.jpg   FS: Bestop Softop - USED-bestop1.jpg  

Old 08-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #11
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
How can you tell that the OP is a female ??
Don't be a douche.

OP, too bad you can't ship it, I'd buy it.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #12
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
is this for the short bed? If it is, I'm interested. I'm in SoCal for the weekend

Old 08-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Cmegs, it meant that normally when somebody don't post a picture, the the second post is the rules. In this case they gave you a brake because you are a lady.
Not being a douche, just trying to be funny.
GLWTS

Old 08-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #14
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
Cmegs, it meant that normally when somebody don't post a picture, the the second post is the rules. In this case they gave you a brake because you are a lady.
Not being a douche, just trying to be funny.
GLWTS
Funny or not, you still come across as a douche, and no, usually the second post is just stating that you need pics, not giving her shit and then claiming no one said anything because she is a WOMEN... Live with it, you have crossed that line and there is no coming back from douche-ville. You will forever be known as the douche that was bashing people in the for sale threads!!!

CMEGS, GLWS and I mean that in a completely non gender biased way!!!

Old 08-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #15
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
You could get some clear nylon type tape, it would still be noticable. Or maybe see if a vinal graphics shop or window tinting shop has something you could fix it with.

Closed Thread