Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bed Light MOD Service

Old 08-18-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Light MOD Service

After a few recent PM's about my bed lights i think i would like to offer a 1 time group buy Bed light mod service.

You send me your bed pockets and I will mod them, line-x them and install the lights and send them back to you for $120
You will need to wire them up upon receiving them back from me. (simple 1 wire for power, 1 wire to ground hookup)

I am willing to do this 1 time to anyone who is interested. Paypal and money orders accepted.
I have been selling speaker rings for over a year and have great feedback on here from my customers.

Group Buy located Here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...d-service.html

Here is my finished pics of my bed light mod.

Passenger side

Lit up under the tonneau cover

Lit up no tonneau cover outside

Old 08-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
I am currently about to purchase about 15 of these bed pockets from a member on here which will give me the availability to make 7 sets at a time, get them sprayed all at once and then send them out. I will still need your bed pockets in exchange but it will cut down on the wait time/group wait time and i would be willing to do these individually every time i get another batch of 5+ bed pockets in.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
double post??

no need to do that, one will do just fine