Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

KMC Rockstar Wheels with Cooper LTZ tires

Old 08-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
Rabmotors is on a distinguished road
Rabmotors's Tacoma Gallery
KMC Rockstar Wheels with Cooper LTZ tires

Complete set of 18"X9" KMC Rockstar wheels off my 2011 Toyota Tacoma. Tires are the 285/60/18 Cooper LTZ.. New TPMS sensors were installed and the complete package has less than 1,000 miles on it. Looking to sell my truck so I no longer have a need for the wheels.

Located near Harrisburg PA
Old 08-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Need pics and price, good luck with sale!
Old 08-19-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
I thought they only made rockstars in 20s and larger?
They list KMC's in 18" on their website.

Looks like they sell them in 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26's.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
I thought they only made rockstars in 20s and larger?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
They list KMC's in 18" on their website.

Looks like they sell them in 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26's.
I thought 18" were only made to fit a dually
Old 08-19-2011, 07:01 AM   #7
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Rockstars have been available in 18" for a while as are most of the other wheels in their line-up. I believe 18" is a small as they go.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:03 AM   #8
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I am assuming this is his Craigslist ad... if so, $1000
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/pts/2554748228.html
Old 08-19-2011, 08:05 AM   #10
That is my craigslist ad. Looking for $1,000 and I am located near Harrisburg PA.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:07 AM   #11
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabmotors View Post
That is my craigslist ad. Looking for $1,000 and I am located near Harrisburg PA.
any intrest in shipping?
Old 08-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
any intrest in shipping?
I certainly can...the shipping could get out of hand for these.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:43 AM   #13
Wheels and tires are sold.

Thanks