LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Sports wheels and Tires

Old 08-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Sports wheels and Tires

Hey, Im looking for some factory 17 sport wheels and tires. Anyone have any in good conditon. I have the factory 16 steel wheels with some nice general grabber tires that i could trade and give you cash too. The grabbers are at 265/75/16 and look mean. There great offoad and have like 80% left. I live in mass and can drive to ct/ri/nh/ or vt.
Let me know guys, thanks so much
Old 08-20-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
BuckNasty will become famous soon enoughBuckNasty will become famous soon enough

BuckNasty's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of sport wheels I can ship. But no tires (which would save you $$$ on shipping anyway)

Lmk
Old 08-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey. I pmed you. Thanks
Old 08-20-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
Tacodan is on a distinguished road
Tacodan's Tacoma Gallery
sport wheels and tires

Hey just posted 4 for sale...good shape wioth Dunlop Grantrek tires

Thanks
Old 08-21-2011, 12:24 PM   #5
KevLot17 will become famous soon enoughKevLot17 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
KevLot17's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of the sport 17's, i painted the center caps charcoal, they have the factory tires with about 20K on them, theyd probably need to be replaced for winter, and im also looking for a set of the steel wheels w. or w.o tires, im 5 hours away, id be willing to meet halfway which would be close to waterbury...

Let me know if youre interested..
Old 08-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
bump. anyone lol. I pmed people and no luck. someone please.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
BuckNasty will become famous soon enoughBuckNasty will become famous soon enough

BuckNasty's Tacoma Gallery
Just PM'd you back.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #9
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just north of Boston, moving to Lexington in a couple weeks. I'll probably have mine up for sale pretty soon. That way you won't have to deal with shipping charges and crap.