Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB- Any Color Grill ASSY

Old 08-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
WTB- Any Color Grill ASSY

Hello all,

I would like to buy a 2005-2011 stock grill assembly anycolor. I am always around Morgantown-Fairmont, WV, Pittsburg, PA, northern VA.I live in McHenry MD and I am willing to go 100 mile radius to find one, please let me know, I will pay cash.

Thank you very much! I look forward to buying something offsome one.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
campbelltoe is on a distinguished road
Name: John
campbelltoe's Tacoma Gallery
I have one I`d sell, you pay shipping and make a fair offer and its yours. Its in good shape , a little dirty. Gray in color, all clips and tabs intact.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB- Any Color Grill ASSY-007.jpg   WTB- Any Color Grill ASSY-008.jpg   WTB- Any Color Grill ASSY-009.jpg   WTB- Any Color Grill ASSY-012.jpg   WTB- Any Color Grill ASSY-014.jpg  

Old 08-20-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
you can get a brand new, color matched, grill for around $175 +free shipping. tax if you are unlucky enough to live in that same state it is coming from.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 08-20-2011, 07:12 AM   #4
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Man you are way up there in Garrett county.

I will have a stock 2009 available sometime in the end of August. This is the basic grill not chrome or color matched. There are no defects with the grill.

PM me if you are interested.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #5
SATXguy is on a distinguished road

SATXguy's Tacoma Gallery
You can order them online:

The black one is $63.38
The Chrome one is $67.28

http://www.certifit.com/default.aspx