Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: LED Tail Lights

Old 08-21-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
FS: LED Tail Lights

For sale is a set of Oem LED Tail Lights, bulbs included. Will fit all model Tacomas 2005-2011.

Price is $200 FIRM shipped... OR $180 FIRM for local buyers, pickup in the Bay Area.

Please PM for any questions.......

Old 08-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
Need only the driver side if anyone is willing to split the difference????
Old 08-22-2011, 02:31 AM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 08-23-2011, 01:05 AM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd and bump. Interested but my money is in different projects till payday
Old 08-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #6

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
PM's replied
Old 08-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #7

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
good deal, I love mine that I just bought
Old 08-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #9
stylett9 is on a distinguished road
stylett9's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone tell me if these are literally plug and play for an 07?
Old 08-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #10
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylett9 View Post
Can anyone tell me if these are literally plug and play for an 07?
YES
Old 08-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
yes they do
Old 08-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
AustingAnderson20 is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
AustingAnderson20's Tacoma Gallery
how hard are they to hook up with them being led
Old 08-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustingAnderson20 View Post
how hard are they to hook up with them being led
PLUG AND PLAY!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #14

Firefighter:
literally take 6 10MM bolts out(3 per light), unplug the plug and reverse the procedure.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #15
AustingAnderson20 is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
AustingAnderson20's Tacoma Gallery
okay i didnt know i have a 2005 and didnt know how it would work with them being led i didnt know if you have to remove something special
Old 08-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #16

Firefighter:
nope, I just bought and installed a set of 2010 lights, and put them on my 05
Old 08-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #17
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustingAnderson20 View Post
okay i didnt know i have a 2005 and didnt know how it would work with them being led i didnt know if you have to remove something special
They are plug & play for 2nd gen tacomas
Old 08-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #18
fuvny is on a distinguished road
Name: fang
fuvny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
For sale is a set of Oem LED Tail Lights, bulbs included. Will fit all model Tacomas 2005-2011.

Price is $200 FIRM shipped... OR $180 FIRM for local buyers, pickup in the Bay Area.

Please PM for any questions.......

hi,why not try to buy LED Tail Lights?
chinese bulbs is quiet cheap, like BangGood , DX etc, they selling much less than 10 dollars, I just update my old headlight with led last month, It works like champion. not sure if it will broken in next coupon of month, until now it is find.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:16 AM   #19

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
^^ hehh?!
Old 08-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #20
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
^^ hehh?!
Looks like spam to me.