LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:AFE CAI Intake (05+ Tacoma)

Old 08-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
FS:AFE CAI Intake (05+ Tacoma)

SOLD!

I purchased it locally in May 2011 off of Craigslist and decided to go back to stock because it's a little too loud for me. It's still in great condition and is ready to bolt on to your truck in less than 15 minutes. Sounds mean at about 2500 rpm's!

*Will also include a K&N kit for the AFE filter which has the oil and cleaning fluid you need to recharge the filter. I have already confirmed with an AFE tech that's okay to use the K&N products on their filters as long as you apply the K&N oil very lightly. I used the K&N cleaning fluid and oil in May 2011 and have had no issues to date.

$195.00 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Pic taken May 2011 the day I installed into my Tacoma.

Engine cover off

Original box

Underside of the piping...You can't see the black mark once it's installed.

Recharge Kit

AFE Filter (cleaned in May 2011, 4k miles since last cleaning)

The original owner must have drilled out the mounting holes a little larger because they are not perfectly round but the box fit fine in my truck.

Upclose pic of the lid to to the filter box

No instructions included but the install is very straight forward and simple. You can also download install instructions for the newer Stage 2 straight from the AFE website. Pretty much the same install.
http://afepower.com/catalog/54-81162/is.pdf
Old 08-22-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 08-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #3

Bump
Old 08-23-2011, 07:28 AM   #4

Bump
Old 08-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #5

Price drop!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:33 PM   #6
#racecarlife
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested in this. I'll work on setting up a Paypal account.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:08 AM   #7
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Still available? Would it work on a manual 05 pre runner ?
Old 08-25-2011, 06:48 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboynowee View Post
Still available? Would it work on a manual 05 pre runner ?
Yep, it will fit all 05+ Tacoma's.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:17 AM   #9

bump
Old 08-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #10

Bump
Old 08-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #11
Cesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shedCesar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cesar's Tacoma Gallery
I pm'd u. I think. I'm on my phone at work so i'm not sure it went thru. I'm located in lemoore my offer is 150 and i can pick it up tomorrow. What do u think? It's gone thru two owners and i'm saving u shipping... Let me know (559)307-2780
Old 08-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
I pm'd u. I think. I'm on my phone at work so i'm not sure it went thru. I'm located in lemoore my offer is 150 and i can pick it up tomorrow. What do u think? It's gone thru two owners and i'm saving u shipping... Let me know (559)307-2780
PM'ed

BUMP!
Old 08-31-2011, 08:22 AM   #13

Bump
Old 09-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #14

Bump
Old 09-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #15

Sold!

Products Discussed in this Thread