Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Firestone Ride Rite.

Old 08-22-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold Sold Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags - price reduced Sold Sold

Sold Sold
Old 08-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OBO, Bump
Old 08-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #3

on top
Old 08-23-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
My Ride Rites (on my '05) were awesome... they work and can handle the punishment of Baja!
Old 08-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #5

evening bump
Old 08-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #6
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
My Ride Rites (on my '05) were awesome... they work and can handle the punishment of Baja!
Firestones can take a beating. I still have my old 2600's (1/2" ported), pushed them to 375 psi on a daily basis before taking them out (way long time ago though, still GREAT! no dry rot or anything, just a bellow imprint on the bottom crimp pate, but nothing to worry about).
Old 08-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #7

bump
Old 08-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #8
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
dont wanna crap on your thread but you may wanna come down a little on price. i got mine for $252 to my door brand new
Old 09-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #9

bump
Old 09-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #10
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump for a good deal and a great product, plus they are all assembled!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:30 AM   #11

Bump for price drop
Old 09-07-2011, 06:33 AM   #12

bump for a better deal!
Old 09-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #13

bump. back on top
Old 09-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #14

bump for price drop
Old 09-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #15

bump
Old 09-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #16

someone buy these things. they are worth every penny at $250!!!!!!!!!!!!