LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

N-Fab Step Bars for Double Cab

Old 08-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold N-Fab Sold

Sold
Attached Thumbnails
N-Fab Step Bars for Double Cab-taco-stuff-001.jpg   N-Fab Step Bars for Double Cab-taco-stuff-002.jpg  
Old 08-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OBO bump
Old 08-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
just put these on mine. getting looks all day!

good luck with the sale man.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #4

yeah, I love these steps. I wish they weren't as expensive for my new truck. They are at least about $100.00 more. Oh well.

Bump again.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have them in stainless. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Attached Thumbnails
N-Fab Step Bars for Double Cab-015.jpg  
Old 08-23-2011, 01:02 AM   #6
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
N-FAB Nerf Bars. Had them about 6 months. They are still in great condition with no dents or dings or scratches.

These run $280-$330 new. I'll let them go for for $225.00. I have all bolts.

No shipping. Too big. I'm in Katy, TX by the way.
interested if you ship em to denver
Old 08-23-2011, 06:50 AM   #7

No shipping. It would cost you an arm and leg. Only those big online companies get huge discounts on shipping stuff like this.

Payment is pending
Old 08-23-2011, 06:51 AM   #8
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumb View Post
interested if you ship em to denver
like he said, shipping would be nuts, the big dealer get huge discounts
from frieght companies it would kill any savings for you.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #9
03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
03DBLCABTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available ?Are the tubes at the rocker panel 3 inch diameter ?
Old 08-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03DBLCABTACO View Post
Are these still available ?Are the tubes at the rocker panel 3 inch diameter ?
There is a pending payment, then there is one guy from san antonio in 2nd place and then you would be 3rd in place.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #11
03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
03DBLCABTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know. I will take them if the tubes are 3 in at the body. I will meet you to pickup. I am in magnolia.