Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Toytec Coils/5100's $450

Old 08-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
would you split coils/shocks?
Old 08-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Sorry, no.
poop.
glws! should go quick
Old 08-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. If I didn't already have my OMEs in the boxes I wouldv'e taken these. I was just in LA too, about 1hr from Riverside!

GLWS
Old 08-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, Your truck is looking good by the way.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #8
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks man, Your truck is looking good by the way.
thanks alot, you'll love the camburg spindles they are freaking nice!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #9
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Dang. If I didn't already have my OMEs in the boxes I wouldv'e taken these. I was just in LA too, about 1hr from Riverside!

GLWS
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Have you recieved your camburg spindles yet?
Not yet, Jeff told me he would call me today to set a date to get them installed, no call.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #10

Quote:
Thanks

Not yet, Jeff told me he would call me today to set a date to get them installed, no call.
screw that dude dont let them rip you off, do the install yourself or with someone, its super easy, the hardest part is the bleeding the brakes n stuff since i dont know how but the spindle install isnt worth 300 or whatever they want. tell them to give you the brake lines for free since the delay
Old 08-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #11
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
screw that dude dont let them rip you off, do the install yourself or with someone, its super easy, the hardest part is the bleeding the brakes n stuff since i dont know how but the spindle install isnt worth 300 or whatever they want. tell them to give you the brake lines for free since the delay
I was thinking about that, actually. It's been over a month since I've been waiting for them.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #12

yeah ask the brake lines and if not atleast a discount, my buddy is getting a full race kit for his ranger edge and its been delayed by almost 2 months now and hes talking to them about a discount or bed cage or something to make up for it
Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #13
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS!

if i had a job id take these off your hands right now! money is too tight as of right now. If something comes up and these are still around il hit ya up!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:50 PM   #16
Iakopa84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Iakopa84's Tacoma Gallery
GAH!
If I had the money, I'd be all over those! GLWS!
Old 08-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #17
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
im interested, pm sent
Old 08-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #18
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
interesting.......
Old 08-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 08-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #20
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberumen2 View Post
are you ever in sac? im interested
No I'm never there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
GLWS!

if i had a job id take these off your hands right now! money is too tight as of right now. If something comes up and these are still around il hit ya up!
Thanks, No problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepidy View Post
Great buy. If I didnt have the exact same ones I would grab these in a heartbeat. GLWS
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iakopa84 View Post
GAH!
If I had the money, I'd be all over those! GLWS!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacotrd View Post
im interested, pm sent
Replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
In
??