Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

17x8 ATX Ledge wheels/BF Goodrich AT's

Old 08-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
17x8 ATX Ledge wheels/BF Goodrich AT's

2 months old BF Goodrich All Terrain tires 265/70/17 still have nobbies on them. 2 months old 17x8 ATX Ledge chrome wheels. 1,200 or B/O. Local sale only no shipping, unless you want to pay for it.
Attached Thumbnails
17x8 ATX Ledge wheels/BF Goodrich AT's-014.jpg   17x8 ATX Ledge wheels/BF Goodrich AT's-015.jpg   17x8 ATX Ledge wheels/BF Goodrich AT's-016.jpg   17x8 ATX Ledge wheels/BF Goodrich AT's-007.jpg  
Old 08-24-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
love the look of these wheels and came very close to having a set put on my taco but i then i realized that the bolts where not recessed and they where plastic.

then i thought about them just getting snapped off and i ditched that idea. it's a shame because that wheel is one of the best looking wheels for the tacoma i seen yet.

btw i was looking into the teflon model of this wheel not sure if the chrome ones are different or not. either way nice looking wheels man and good choice.