Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 05 RED TRD SPORT DBL CAB 4x4

Old 08-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
sfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to behold
Firefighter: FIREFIRGHTER, GSAR, HAZMAT, DIVE
sfoxwoody's Tacoma Gallery
FS 05 RED TRD SPORT DBL CAB 4x4

Very nice truck, well maintained, garage kept unless I'm at the Fire Dept, 116k miles, 2" lift via leveling kit up front w blocks and shocks out back, Black Toyota wheels with 285 BFG AT's, maybee 10k miles on them, black grill with painted valance, K&N cold air intake. It has a few dings and scratches on it, but its a truck! Its super clean, interior, underneath, engine bay, everything! $17,000 call Scott 770-548-4961, Calhoun, Ga. No calls after 9pm EST please
Old 08-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #2
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
that looks clean, good luck selling it. i also love those rims... what are they?
Old 08-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
sfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to beholdsfoxwoody is a splendid one to behold
they are factory 16" Toyota wheels painted blk
Old 08-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I love those wheels too. They'd look great on my 2010 Barcelona Red DC!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
Thanks, I just decided to leave the center cap and lugs alone and think it turned out really good!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #6
bp red is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
bp red's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a local and a good looking truck. you want to do some trading with boot on the bfgs i have some 265s rugged trails with about 4-5k on them?
Old 08-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #7
Thanks, I better leave them on there for the sale. I do know where a set of TRD FJ wheels (5) all with new 265 BFG AT's are for sale, I think $800 would buy them, and I know the tires where way more than that!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #8
bp red is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
bp red's Tacoma Gallery
pm me some info on them.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:39 AM   #9
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Super clean truck.too bad I just bought an 02
Old 08-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #10
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
thats a sick truck! hope someone gets on this good deal
Old 08-25-2011, 07:48 AM   #11
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
aw man. Wish this had been for sale when I was looking. I would have bought it sight unseen. Free bump for you.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #12
Thanks for the compliments, I think it's a great deal for somebody!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #13
I would take $16,500 for it
Old 08-26-2011, 05:29 AM   #14
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

If u know someone who wants an 02 black DC I'd buy it.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #15
How much? I know a guy thats looking for a truck.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:04 AM   #16
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, I usually don't like red Tacoma's but that is one very good looking and clean truck.

Good luck with sale.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:28 AM   #17
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful truck and hello to a fellow firefighter!! dont sell it she's too pretty haha
Old 08-26-2011, 08:43 AM   #18
The ONLY reason I'm selling is because I just got the wife a Sequoia and I can pay it off if I sell my truck, trust me I'll hate to see it go! I will have another one but for now I'm replacing it with a SICK 93 FZJ 80, OME lift, 35" BFGs, I'll post pics later
Old 08-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #19
Gamecock Tacos

What kind of mileage you getting?
Old 08-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #20
I checked it at the last fill-up and got 17.2, but it normally ranges from high 15's to 17's depending on how I drive it