Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers

Old 08-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Matt
11BSSG's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FS: Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers (SOLD)

**SOLD**

$130 (PENDING SALE TO JDMDCFAN)

4 Spidertrax Wheel Spacers
1.25" thick, 6 on 5.5" bolt pattern, 6061T6 aluminum

I would like to sell local, but may consider shipping if buyer is willing to pay.

I paid $219.00 originally and have been very pleased with them. I am selling my current Graphite TRD Rims and Hankook DynaPro M/T's (see other post) and getting some aftermarket rims. I no longer need the spacers.

PM with questions.

I also have these for sale locally and reserve the right to end this sale if the spacers are sold locally.
Thanks for looking TW!

Sorry for the horrible picture, but per forum rules, I have to have a pic. This is the only pic I have that is not a manufacture pic. All 4 spacers are included and in as good of shape as they can be in. I have less than 15,000 miles on them.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed ill take them.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:29 AM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
pmd
Old 08-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
Good price. I'm very happy with my Spidertrax spacers.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed11BSSG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Matt
11BSSG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMx26 View Post
Are they still available?

Pending sale currently, I will post "sold" as soon as the sale is completed.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #8
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11BSSG View Post
Pending sale currently, I will post "sold" as soon as the sale is completed.
Paypal sent.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #9
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
I see they're sold........quick question to anyone.....

all these do is push the tire/wheel our further for looks, correct?

any issues while having them?
Old 09-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post

if you already have wide tires it may make them rub more/in different spots.

other than that, no issues.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
if you already have wide tires it may make them rub more/in different spots.

other than that, no issues.
nope, just the stock u see in the sig. brand new so no plans
on an upgrade for a couple years. i was hoping for a better look
w/ the spacers. haven't found any stock pics with spacers....
Old 09-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #12

Quote:

both looks and clearances. In my case both.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
both looks and clearances. In my case both.
cool. u putting them on stock wheels/tires?
Old 09-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #14

Quote:
nope, just the stock u see in the sig. brand new so no plans
on an upgrade for a couple years. i was hoping for a better look
w/ the spacers. haven't found any stock pics with spacers....
my 265's rub my uca's slightly.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #15

pm sent OP
Old 09-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #17

Quote:
cool. u putting them on stock wheels/tires?
Yeah stock wheels until I can afford some volks.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:01 AM   #18
nice same thing i'm planning...need to see some pics on stocks!!
Old 09-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #19

pm sent