Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: BHLM headlights, Halo headlights

Old 08-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: BHLM headlights, Halo headlights

Old 08-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I'm thinking about selling the black halo housing I got, in order to switch it for some smoked halo housing. It's all plug and play. I'm not too sure yet, since I haven't gotten around to hooking it up to see how it looks, but I do know that they both work. They're in great condition. I'd like to get $170 + shipping for both of them, but I'm also open to reasonable offers. They include all the bulbs, but not the HID ballast/conversion kit thingy. The one pictured is pretty much how the other looks too.
Are these the same ones that are shown here for $165 shipped, brand new?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08...ht_4727wt_1302
Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Are these the same ones that are shown here for $165 shipped, brand new?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08...ht_4727wt_1302
looks it me !
Old 08-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
Gecko Breeder
Panther has a spectacular aura aboutPanther has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kai
Panther's Tacoma Gallery
Alrighty thanks. Price fixed.