Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB;(2) 2nd gen Tacoma Bucket seats

Old 08-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
WTB;(2) 2nd gen Tacoma Bucket seats

MODS PLEASE DELETE!! Found seats, thanks Sligo!!
Old 08-28-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
I added some washers and a center console and it made the bench way more comfortable!
Old 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Problem is I Need to have my seat almost all the way up ( because I'm short) which scrunches my wife's legroom on the passenger side . the bench seat isn't really all that uncomfortable (at least my opinion). I just need two independent seats.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
Chris
tcma07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
tcma07's Tacoma Gallery
If your will ing to make the trip or see iff they can ship

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/2556896756.html
Old 08-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #6

damn, good find. Wish i lived closer.........
Old 08-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #7
weazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant future

weazleburger's Tacoma Gallery
if only they were in houston or closer i'd be all over those...
Old 08-30-2011, 11:26 PM   #8
Sligo is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Sligo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Tacoma Bucket Seats $475 or BRO

SOLD

Taken from a 2007 Tacoma with only 7k miles.
Excellent condition, includes mounting brackets; gray cloth, no stains, no rips, no sign of wear, no console.
Will fit 2005 through 2008. Should fit 2009 through 2011, but will not have side air bags as is standard in those years.

Located: Cape Cod, Mashpee, MA
Attached Thumbnails
WTB;(2) 2nd gen Tacoma Bucket seats-tacoma-seats-2.jpg   WTB;(2) 2nd gen Tacoma Bucket seats-tacoma-seats.jpg   WTB;(2) 2nd gen Tacoma Bucket seats-tacoma-seats-3.jpg   WTB;(2) 2nd gen Tacoma Bucket seats-tacoma-seats-4.jpg  
Old 08-31-2011, 10:47 AM   #9

PM'ed on the seats!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #10

DELETE, Found seats!!!