1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AZ Area Parts for Sale...

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Taco Gunner, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Aug 28, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    Taco Gunner

Taco Gunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2006 Access Cab TRD Offroad
    This is posted in the AZ section since I want to keep from shipping anything.

Garage Cleaning Sale!!

I will NOT ship these parts. Also, I will be in Tucson over the next couple of weeks so I can meet up with a Tucson buyer. Also, the front bumper seen in the pics and the rear bumper will be available for sale once I get my AP bumpers on. I live in the West Valley out near Luke AFB.

OEM Parts are from an '06.

Grille: $25.00 Good Condition!

[​IMG]

Headlights: $50.00 Great Condition

[​IMG]

Avid Offroad Light Bar: $275.00 Powder Coated and with three light tabs. No scratches..great condition. LIGHT ARE NOT INCLUDED. I am going with an AP bumper. A discount of $25.00 if you help me take it off.

[​IMG]

16" TRD OR Wheels: $125.00 Set They are in pretty good shape. Some elbow grease would do them some good. Comes in the boxes my FJ wheels came in. NO TPS.

[​IMG]

Skid: $50.00 Made by a TW member Garage Cleaning Sale!!

I will NOT ship these parts. Also, I will be in Tucson over the next couple of weeks so I can meet up with a Tucson buyer. Also, the front bumper seen in the pics and the rear bumper will be available for sale once I get my AP bumpers on. I live in the West Valley out near Luke AFB.

OEM Parts are from an '06.

Grille: $25.00 Good Condition!

[​IMG]

Headlights: $50.00 Great Condition

[​IMG]

Avid Offroad Light Bar: $275.00 Powder Coated and with three light tabs. No scratches..great condition. LIGHT ARE NOT INCLUDED. I am going with an AP bumper. A discount of $25.00 if you help me take it off.

[​IMG]

16" TRD OR Wheels: $125.00 Set They are in pretty good shape. Some elbow grease would do them some good. Comes in the boxes my FJ wheels came in. NO TPS.

[​IMG]

Skid: $50.00 Made by a TW member mreiman. Never used.

[​IMG]

Bed Basket: $150.00 Also made by mreiman. Powder Coated. Great shape. Lots of compliments from total strangers. Might keep...mmmm...let me know what you think.

[​IMG]. Never used.

[​IMG]

Bed Basket: $150.00 Also made by Powder Coated. Great shape. Lots of compliments from total strangers. Might keep...mmmm...let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

2. Aug 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    jewbakhak

jewbakhak Member

Member:
    First Name:
    brandon
    panama city beach
    Vehicle:
    08 prerunner quad cab
    polished Devil horns, 15% tint, in-channel rain guards, black 4" oval step rails, bug deflector, BF goodrich all terrain tires, clazzio seat covers leather (black), uws black powder coated tool box
    Let me know you change your mind on shipping. I'm interested in both the grille and headlights thanks!!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top