Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

***2011 Grille Perfect Condition***

Old 08-28-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow ***2011 Grille Perfect Condition***

***Decided to keep it***
Old 08-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Pic?

Edit: I see the pic now
Old 08-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Pic?
yea sorry, I fucked up the attachments...fixed
Old 08-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^ haha Cool. I was hoping it was a white one
Old 08-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #5

Quote:
^^ haha Cool. I was hoping it was a white one
sorry bud, the damn insurance company was taking so long to fix my truck that I started to buy bits and pieces here and there to fix it myself. They came through last Wednesday and i'm dropping it off tomorrow to be repaired so I no longer need this. They'll be replacing mine with what I had before which is a base gray grille and black billet insert
Old 08-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #6
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't this kind of stuff ever show up around where I live... Bah! Glws.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:13 AM   #7
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-29-2011, 07:44 AM   #8

somebody help me out here...I'm having a hard time telling if this is base or Magnet Gray...I've compared it next to my old base grille and this one seems to be a little darker and have a metallic shimmer to it...could be cause its new though
Old 08-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #9
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn one week too late lol....I would have bought it righ off of you.

Glws
Old 08-29-2011, 08:03 AM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
somebody help me out here...I'm having a hard time telling if this is base or Magnet Gray...I've compared it next to my old base grille and this one seems to be a little darker and have a metallic shimmer to it...could be cause its new though
I was wondering which one it was myself.if you look at the second pic,it's looks like a base
Old 08-29-2011, 09:49 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I was wondering which one it was myself.if you look at the second pic,it's looks like a base
I'm pretty sure it's base.

I'm running this color because it matches my teflon wheels and front bumper...then I gotta black billet to match the black rear bumper
Old 08-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
PM sent
replied
Old 08-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Any part numbers on it? If so, you may be able to look them up and see exactly what it is.

The last pic looks like MG to me.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Any part numbers on it? If so, you may be able to look them up and see exactly what it is.

i'll look when I get home
Old 08-29-2011, 06:00 PM   #15

Quote:

there's a sticker on the inside of the grille that has the part number and date produced which is 03/2011...The 2011 is darker than the base that I have so...

i'm 90% sure its Magnet Gray
Old 08-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #16
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
good deal bump!
Old 08-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #17

Try typing the part# in here http://www.toyotapart.com/ see if anything comes up.

Who did you get the grille from? maybe they know.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #18
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent!
Old 08-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #19

Quote:
Try typing the part# in here http://www.toyotapart.com/ see if anything comes up.

Who did you get the grille from? maybe they know.
http://www.toyotapart.com/53100-04450-B1.html
Old 08-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #20

the guy I bought it from just said it was Gray LMAO!