Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 05-11 Tacoma Hood w/Scoop

Old 08-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05-11 Tacoma Hood w/Scoop

Hey guys, looking to buy a 2nd gen Tacoma hood with the hood scoop, preferrably in white, but any color will do.

I have a white SR5 2nd gen hood from an 08 Tacoma to trade and I can add cash on top for a hood with the hood scoop, or I can just buy. Just PM me if you have what I am looking for. Thanks!
Old 08-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #2
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to this guy
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...san-diego.html
Old 08-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Or try Certifit....hoods are around $100 ready for paint. Get the hood scope pieces from the dealer for another $150.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the Hood

Here are some pics of my Certifit Hood......

I went with a Black Scoop instead of the color matched one.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: 05-11 Tacoma Hood w/Scoop-new-hood-scoop-1.jpg   WTB: 05-11 Tacoma Hood w/Scoop-hood-scoop-2.jpg   WTB: 05-11 Tacoma Hood w/Scoop-gap-around-scoop-1.jpg   WTB: 05-11 Tacoma Hood w/Scoop-mo-projector-3.jpg  
Old 12-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Steven
vball6pac's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I thinking about picking one up very soon.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #6
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Where is your location veet?
Old 12-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Be careful with certifit, buddy of mine works for a body shop and says they dont call them sorta-fit for nothing lol
Old 12-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #8
gospurs21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
gospurs21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Here are some pics of my Certifit Hood......

I went with a Black Scoop instead of the color matched one.
dude holy crap! what kind of lights are those?