Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Side Steps - Black - 2nd Gen Double Cab - Damaged - $60

Old 08-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
alanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
alanmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD FS: Side Steps - Black - 2nd Gen Double Cab - Damaged - $60 - SOLD

SOLD

Thanks for everyone's interest but this item is sold. Congrats to Kyle1187 who picked these up today. We installed them on his new Tacoma in about 15 minutes

---------------------

I purchased side steps for my 2011 Double Cab from eBay. When the order arrived, there was a dent in both sides.

The seller on eBay sent me a replacement set, but opted not to have me return the original damaged pair
(note: they confirmed that I didn't have to return them)

Originally $180
Price: $60 OBO
The item is still in the box and the mounting hardware is 100% new
Prefer Local Pickup (Anaheim Hills, CA), but will consider shipping to anywhere UPS delivers if the buyer is willing to pay shipping costs.

PM if interested

Recent ad from the eBay seller (note, the rubber steps are actually black):

Here is the damage on the driver side step. The passenger side step also has a ding, but it's much smaller (no picture):
Old 09-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
alanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedalanmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Shipping is expensive. Looking for a local SoCal buyer. Make me an offer
Old 09-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal glws. You make any trips up to nor cal?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
>.< I literally just bought the same ones for full price. Wish you spoke sooner, for 60 bucks I would have bought it
Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS man
Old 09-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
>.< I literally just bought the same ones for full price. Wish you spoke sooner, for 60 bucks I would have bought it
I posted on 8/30, but stuff gets pushed down on the FS list here pretty quick ...
Old 09-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
Bump
Old 09-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
Would they fit a 1st Generation DC?
Old 09-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel1274 View Post
Would they fit a 1st Generation DC?
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't believe that they are.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:22 AM   #10
Sold. Thanks for your interest