Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Ball Mount Hitch receiver

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Ball Mount Hitch receiver

Looking for a ball mount that will work with the OEM Tow package, which I believe has a Class 4 Hitch?

I don't have much experience in towing stuff, so would love to get advice as well..

I will be towing jet skis (max 2), atv's (max 2), and possible small boats

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
You'd have to get the tongue height for whatever you're towing to figure out how much of a drop (or rise) you need in your hitch ball
Old 09-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Stop by a Uhaul store. They usually have a good selection of ball mounts and different sized balls (sorry, no better way to phrase it...). They should be able to set you up with what you need. It would help if you could tell them the height of the jet ski trailer tongue so you can figure out what kind of drop you'd need.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input gus.. sorry im a n00b!
Old 09-01-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
Fodder4U is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Fodder4U's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.harborfreight.com/automot...tch-95991.html

Is another option and is adjustable in height. I have one and it works pretty good.

Products Discussed in this Thread