Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SOLD FS: Bud Built full set--steel skids for 2nd Gen SOLD

Old 09-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD FS: Bud Built full set--steel skids for 2nd Gen SOLD

SOLD
Old 09-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #3
octane202 is on a distinguished road
octane202's Tacoma Gallery
If you would Ship to AZ i would be interested, if you change your mind about shipping PM me
Old 09-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #4

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to hold out for a local sale for a little bit...if nothing happens then I'll consider shipping. Thanks
Old 09-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
when i had a skid plate shipped the guy i bought them from just slapped a mailing label on the side and sent them.....hell they are skid plates if they cant take a truck ride they will never last on your truck........and them are the good ones

glws
Old 09-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #6

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
when i had a skid plate shipped the guy i bought them from just slapped a mailing label on the side and sent them.....hell they are skid plates if they cant take a truck ride they will never last on your truck........and them are the good ones

glws
That sort of makes sense but if one of the mounting points gets damaged, then that piece may become useless. Probably why Bud ships them in boxes
Old 09-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim A View Post
That sort of makes sense but if one of the mounting points gets damaged, then that piece may become useless. Probably why Bud ships them in boxes
you will not damage them by shipping them raw...that i can assure you......
Old 09-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #8
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Some shippers won't take them raw because they're worried about damage to their equipment or injury to their employees.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #9

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
still looking for a local pickup. If a buyer was to pay my asking price, I would deliver/meet up within a reasonable distance. PM me.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #10
Killbuzzjrad will become famous soon enoughKillbuzzjrad will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: Jared
Killbuzzjrad's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had the cash to take these off of your hands.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #11

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Make me an offer...would be willing to trade for a 56-57cm road bike. Lemme know what you have...no low ball offers pls.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #12
octane202 is on a distinguished road
octane202's Tacoma Gallery
Have you considered shipping or are you still holding out for local sale.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #13
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 09-23-2011, 01:52 AM   #14

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane202 View Post
Have you considered shipping or are you still holding out for local sale.
Still holding out. Somebody on the east coast needs some skids, they just may not know it yet!
Old 09-23-2011, 08:04 AM   #15
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
PM sent
Old 09-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #16
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Getting rid of your skids XXXX?
lolz....nope. ATO for life....but that lifes going to be short if I don't get a gas tank skid quick. I have way to many deep gouges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post

meh.......ban this yoz gayz
Old 09-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #17
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Gas tank skid FTMFW, saved me a few gouges in my tank already, make sure you get the heavy duty band from bud so your Xrunner has somewhere to strap the skid to

X Runners gone wild...............brappppppppp
Old 09-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #18
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Gas tank skid sold.

If anyone from up north wants the rest of these skids Ill transport them for free from MD to PA/NJ next week if that helps OP sell them. I work in Philly & live in Southern NJ.

Thanks again OP!
Old 09-23-2011, 11:06 AM   #19

Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
No problem and thanks for the assist. First post updated with new price for the rest of the set.