Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: xrunner rims/tires, 1'' spindle spacers

Old 09-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
weazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant future

weazleburger's Tacoma Gallery
FS: xrunner rims/tires, 1'' spindle spacers

xrunner rims ($400) - 18 X 8 rims, 5x114.3, +30mm offset, 60.1mm centerbore

probably 70-80% wear on the bf goodrich g-force t/a kdw tires

no tpms sensors

1'' spindle spacers ($80) - washers, spacers, and bolts

2 of the bolts are cut from previous owner because they needed to be shorter on the driver's side. that's how i installed them also

i'm in baton rouge, LA and i'm willing to meet within reason
Old 09-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
weazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant futureweazleburger has a brilliant future

not all the way. i put the stock rims/tires back on for now. i'm gonna purchase the djm kit at some point
Old 09-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #5

bump
Old 09-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
bump for having those tires on my old car, they grip EXTREAMLY well. they arent cheap either
Old 10-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #7

rims/tires SOLD