Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Procomp Stage II 6" lift

Old 09-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Procomp Stage II 6" lift

alright here are the pics. http://ronnieswietek.com/taco/procomp_kit

comes with:

- lift spindles
- front coil overs
- rear adjustable mx6 shocks
- both drop brackets
- rear lift blocks
- extended U bolts
- extended front bump stops

and then a bunch of misc hardware. I dont have the add-a-leaf anymore or extended brake lines, but everything is there with the exception of maybe a few bolts. I also have the installation guide which you can also print off the procomp web site. Selling this for $1,000. Local pickup only please (socal)

Old 09-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
Damn...to bad you aren't local!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotruckin View Post
Damn...to bad you aren't local!

x2 if you were on the east coast id be getting some money together!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
tacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud oftacomadude18 has much to be proud of

Name: carlitos
tacomadude18's Tacoma Gallery
dam..
Old 09-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #6
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to separate parts at all or no?
Old 09-15-2011, 12:50 AM   #7
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
at this point no...maybe if I dont get any bites on this
Old 09-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #9
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
did you end up rewelding your crossmember ???
yeah, while its not the prettiest, its quite functional and strong. You can see it in my build thread, page 3 which at that point was still unfinished. Its boxed around the existing frame now
Old 09-15-2011, 09:26 AM   #10
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm does it work with a 4x4? i never thought i'd think about putting a 6" on my truck but this looks like a good deal .. minus the maybe missing some bolts haha. . also do you have the top plate for the coilovers or what?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
at this point no...maybe if I dont get any bites on this
Okay let me know...Ill take those CO in a hot sec!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #12
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
hmmm does it work with a 4x4? i never thought i'd think about putting a 6" on my truck but this looks like a good deal .. minus the maybe missing some bolts haha. . also do you have the top plate for the coilovers or what?
It does work with 4x4. Mine is a 4x4. One thing to note on 4x4, you have to cut the cross member up front to fit the drive shaft when the front dif drops. The drop bracket has a new mount for the front dif. I totally forgot about that plate.... There is actually only 1 and its for the drive side. I don't think its totally required. At least I saw no value from it. I can make a new one if you want one. I ended up making a second one myself already anyway. Don't let the bolts thing deter you, I'd say 90% of them are there (and all the big grade 8 ones are there). Lowes or home depot will have the bolts you need, if you need any at all.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #13
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

don't you need the top plates to bolt to the coil bucket though? i confused ha
Old 09-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #14
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
no, its just a coil spacer
Old 09-15-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Now that I think about it, since it is only on the drive side, it may be there to compensate for the weight of the front differential. I may be wrong.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #16
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... If you decide to ship let me know. It would unfortunately probably cost a small fortune to do so
Old 09-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
Now that I think about it, since it is only on the drive side, it may be there to compensate for the weight of the front differential. I may be wrong.
oh i think you thought i was talking about a spacer, i was just talking about the top plates that bolt the top of the coilover to the coil bucket since it doesnt have the flat plate design like a normal toyoto strut ya know? but i think i see them in the picture not but not attached to the coilovers. .
Old 09-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #18

and do you have any pics of where you have to cut like you mentioned earlier?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #19
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh i think you thought i was talking about a spacer, i was just talking about the top plates that bolt the top of the coilover to the coil bucket since it doesnt have the flat plate design like a normal toyoto strut ya know? but i think i see them in the picture not but not attached to the coilovers. .
Ohhh..yeah they are there. Look at the first picture, far right. Sitting in front of each coil over...kinda on the edge of the pic.

Quote:
and do you have any pics of where you have to cut like you mentioned earlier?
Umm I dont have a picture of it cut, but the instructions show it. If anyone has a picture of it on their own truck, feel free to post it here
Old 09-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #20
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
i have a stage one just need some components for stage2 if you decide to ship id take the whole package