Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05+ parts FS

Old 09-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
05+ parts FS

Factory 4.10 front and rear gears SOLD

Factory toyota tool box. These are $600 new from toyota, i'm asking $200 obo for it. Good shape, a few scuffs in the wrinkle PC, and little dings in the diamond plate lid. Still looks and works great, just dont need it since I sold my truck and already have a box on my 2003.

Relentless fab Headache rack/bed rail cap combo. This was my prototype plate rack before selling my truck in July. Built out of 2x2" tube and 1/8" steel plate. One of the headache rack uprights was bent improperly from the forming shop and then fixed, but it left a crease in the plate. Not very noticeable and doesnt effect strength. It's coated in duplicolor bed coating. Asking $250 for it. Too big to ship, could arrange to meet in Norcal/bay area possibly, or possibly southern oregon.

Factory 245/75/16 spare tire on steel wheel. brand new, never touched pavement.
$75 obo

PM me if interested in anything.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gears SOLD!

Anyone interested in the other stuff, shoot me a PM with an offer!
Old 09-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
You going to sell the tailgate reinforcement?
yes, after I get a copy of it cut out/formed/test fitted I will be selling my original off my truck. They'll be a product I offer in the future, with options of smooth Aluminum or steel plate, or diamond plate aluminum like the original.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
If only you could ship the headache rack...
I might be able to ship Fastenal freight if you want it...
And it may be pending sale at the moment too.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Do u have uca's still?
Old 09-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Do u have uca's still?
ya I still have my oem ones off my truck
Old 09-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #10
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
ya I still have my oem ones off my truck
I'll buy. Txt me. Left u a message.