LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Headlights

Old 09-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Headlights

Hi,

Need some headlights pronto! The lower you go, the more i'll dance... also, i'll pay faster than a pimp. 05+, chromed, non TRD. Please have pics. They don't need to be perfect. Even broken ones will work.

Shipping will be to 00918, PR.

Thanks!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Hi,

Need some headlights pronto! The lower you go, the more i'll dance... also, i'll pay faster than a pimp. 05+, chromed, non TRD. Please have pics. They don't need to be perfect. Even broken ones will work.

Shipping will be to 00918, PR.

Thanks!
I'm looking for my pics... I have a set from my 05 which is a TRD... but they are the same as other 05's. $60 + shipping. Pics will have to wait till AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok. Looking forward to the pics.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:57 PM   #4

Rump a dump BUMP
Old 09-20-2011, 01:37 PM   #5

Old 09-22-2011, 04:54 AM   #6
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Got home to a flooded house last night... was dark when we were cleasned up. Had to wait till this AM. Here ya go. They are off my 05. They were profesionally buffed on the truck 3 months ago. They were removed 2 ago at a TW meet when I installed a pair of BHLMs from a TW member at a great price. There are no broken tabs, or crack. They look great... ESPECIALLY when they are originals from an 05. The big rubber gasket think... cover... whatever it is from main bulb area, is not included not are any bulbs. Actually there's a bulb or two but I forgot which nes so officially none included

$50 + shipping. They are not heavy... but they are big!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #7

Perfect. PM'd you for shipping and details. Thanks.