Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2011 TRD EXHAUST FOR SALE!

Old 09-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
mozzaz is on a distinguished road
Name: mozzaz
mozzaz's Tacoma Gallery
2011 TRD EXHAUST FOR SALE!

Hey guys just bought a new 2011 TRD Sport DCLB, I purchased the TRD CAI and Exhaust as a package. I installed the exhaust with about 500 miles on truck I just put the factory back on 2200 miles,so I am selling the TRD for $350 or best offer. Nothing wrong with it I just decided to go back to quiet. Live in central illinois area-this can be shipped any where easy.
Attached Thumbnails
2011 TRD EXHAUST FOR SALE!-imag0847.jpg   2011 TRD EXHAUST FOR SALE!-imag0848.jpg  
Old 09-18-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Had I not spent 1K on something yesterday, I would be buying this right now.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
shipping quote to t6g2c6, edmonton, alberta, canada olease
Old 09-25-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
Bolson1982 is on a distinguished road
Bolson1982's Tacoma Gallery
Please PM me with your best price shipped to 99709.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a question, do you know if it would fit a ext cab???
Old 09-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by supriseaztacoma View Post
I have a question, do you know if it would fit a ext cab???
You would have to chop the pipe.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #7
exwrx is on a distinguished road
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
will you ship to canada?? pm me please!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Will it fit a 2010 4x4 DCSB? I'm looking to replace my Magnaflow since, in my setup, I finally got enough of the drone it produces. Hoping the TRD will do better.

ETA nevermind. If you have to chop it for an ext cab, duh, you'd have to do it for a SB too. Didn't eat my smarties this morning.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #9
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCFirefighter View Post
Will it fit a 2010 4x4 DCSB? I'm looking to replace my Magnaflow since, in my setup, I finally got enough of the drone it produces. Hoping the TRD will do better.

ETA nevermind. If you have to chop it for an ext cab, duh, you'd have to do it for a SB too. Didn't eat my smarties this morning.
Its for a DCLB so no unless you modify it
Old 10-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
Its for a DCLB so no unless you modify it
L2 read the full post before you say something, if you had you would have seen his second half of his post....